7 July 2008

babies

insha'allah I would like to have 3 kids, I dont know if I will have more or less but since Ive become muslim there have been names that have popped out to me more than others so I just wanted to make a little list and see what everyone thinks :) Im in love with prophet names, although some I stay away from because they seem to remind me of some 'muslims' i knew at uni. you catch my meaning!! So here they are:
Male
Musa
Esa
Ibrahim
Sulayman
David (also after my grandad, hence David and not Dawood)
Khalid

Female
Hawa
Fatima
Hafsah
Zaynab

God only knows how many children I will have, but I pray I will be able to use some of these names and use my womanly charms with cries of 'but I just gave birth, at least let me name the child' to get my way :D heehee insha'allah ;)

7 comments:

  1. lol ive got SO MANY names in my head for my kids!! and i so wanna name them myself *hmmph* lol...i wanna have maybe four insha'allah? i guess that will include maybe 1 from adoption i hope, coz i REALLY wanna adopt insha'allah or if im not able to (since its difficult in UAE) i will insha'allah sponsor a child. I like the names Musa, Esa n ibrahim..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE Ibrahim and Zayneb sis. I'd love to call my son Ibrahim, but when i mentioned it to hubby, he did'nt seem too keen. We're think Amin. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Hawa and Ibraheem! Nice blog, sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like old-skool names, especially the names of the Sahaba (r.a.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Incha'allah, you both are blessed with all the childnr you want. As you know I want more also... Two Incha'allah.
    For a boy, I def. intend on Zacharia.I also love Noah.( I'm into the prophet names too!! ) My cousinhas already an Isaac.So that one is taken on my side.
    For a girl...hmm a bit more difficult....what about aadila ?:P actually I like the name Noor. incha'allah

    For your choics..I love Hawa for a girl and Ibrahim fo a boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. actually... I like Natasha meaning strong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i know a sister here who named her daughter barakah masha'allah :) amin I think is one of those tricky names.. I know a girl and boy called this and apparently i called the boy the girls way :( too tricky for me :P but it is a nice name masha'allah. Funny h2b pulled his nose up at hawa too.. I wonder if its an algerian thing ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed