5 July 2008

ebay finds

So I put my computer in for repair again today.. for the same thing that was wrong with it last time. This is the 3rd time.. and if it happens again I get a new laptop, I just pray it happens before I move back to UK so I can get a new laptop for new travels heehee. Anyways I was watching 3 things on ebay and was going to take my computer in when I realised it meant missing out on the deadline for the items. So I put in the amount that I wanted to pay max for them all and decided to leave it to Allah (swt) so here are the things I won :D and Im so pleased, the other item i wasnt to fussed on so I only put in a little extra than the current bid. Alhamdulillah. So I got these 2 items, including shipping for just over 10 pound. Im thinking for interviews and chilling with the girls, the one on the left is described as a lovely long black tunic that sits about knee length which would look amazing with a pair of black trousers, a cute black cardigan, black heels and maybe a golden hijab. As for the one on the right would look nice with a pair of white trousers, white hijab or green and a long sleeved white tshirt underneath. I got them both in a size 10 and I dont know the store they are from so I pray they arent too big :( although wearing something underneath will prob be helpful if they are a teeny bit too big.

4 comments:

  1. asalam alaikum sis

    i like the both ebay is a great place for a bargain lol, cant be bothered to go down town go on ebay will cots same in petrol.

    They will look really sweet over a nice pair of trousers, this how i wear most of my dresses now and it looks really cute mashallah..

    take care and inshallah will speak soon
    fi amainallah
    khadijah

    ReplyDelete
  2. AsSalaam Alaikum

    Mashallah, lovely buys. Oh for the days that I could buy a size ten, let alone be worried that it would be too big!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mashallah Ameena
    I love the black one, i agree with you sis it would look great with a pair of black trousers and a nice cardigan with a pair of simple black flat pumps...

    Very nice buy indeed:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tops!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed