Got my computer back today... they were going to make me pay for it seeing as they couldnt reproduce the original fault to fix. So i huffed and puffed and rolled my eyes and laughed sarcastically while shaking my head, alhamdulillah didnt have to pay. So im back in full mode now, insha'allah I can work on my surahs and sorting out a job :) spoke with h2b this morning, he woke me up just after 10am and we talked for about an hour, was nice to chat properly with him. He asked for me to come over to uk later... jan / feb time, obviously i told him no ;) ok I would be able to stay here, earn some more money and get the money from work like i mentioned to u all so long ago.. but to be on my own for all that time when i know i dont have to be.. makes me feel sick thinking of it. Alhamdulilah his reasoning is cute though masha'allah, he wants to make sure he has a job and a flat by the time i come over. So I asked him if he still wanted to marry me, alhamdulilah he does and said he wants it now... but he NEEDS to see his mum, which I understand :) Allahu alim. He asked if my family knows i will be getting married and laughed when i told him no, I do want to mention it to my family of course... maybe my mum once ive told her about my islam insha'allah and I would like to mention it to my dad too.. I dont think he will be that bothered, but I mentioned to h2b that he might be able to come, he was like.. yeh, of course :) we will see insha'allah. Anyways, its hot... im sweaty and tired... insha'allah Ill be online and ill speak to u soon.
Peace and salams, Ammena
*sigh* al hamdullilah sis..
ReplyDeletetime goes fast.. I know you have waited soo soo long already... masha'allah..
but you know he is right.. and beleive m.. to be settled in the way he says.. really is a MUST. trust me !!
wouldnt it be nice though.. if you go to algeria and get married there? :) ramadan? lol
lol, youre such a dreamer sis.. masha'allah. I dont think i could cope with having a new husband (as in someone to think about other than me) in a new country with new people on a holiday that im generally used to doing on my own.. that scares me slightly. Thats one reason i actually wanted to move back to uk after ramadhan ;)
ReplyDelete