18 July 2008

seriously...

... I have nothing to write about and it depresses me. I just finished another stitching last night, insha'allah Ill post the pics when I get home later on, ive uploaded em onto facebook if youre interested. Im very impressed with them masha'allah, I even took pics of the back to show my stitching friends :) thats how u see a good piece u see :D if it looks as good on the back as it does on the front, you did well masha'allah.
I took my car in for a summer service yesterday and got thrown off with a $1000 (inc $400 tyres) bill to fix the car, safe to say I asked for a break down of prices and toddled off to canadian tire, who quoted me $800 (including $200 tyres) my stepdad will be getting me the pieces for ~$250 (not including tyres) Ive decided I dont really need them. So I got into a big conversation with my mum after saying 'Im giving you the car' cause they dont want me to sell it incase Im coming back and my mum says 'youre letting us use the car'
I havent told work Im leaving yet and with the uproar of mrX (ie h2b) with when to go over I decided it was ok to leave it a little later. But yesterday my mum came out with the 'if and when you decide to go home' :( 'erm... no mum.. when I go!' I really dont understand why she pushes me so much sometimes, yes I understand she doesnt want me to go, but Ive told her I will.. so why would i change my mind? so Ive decided that next time I see her I will tell her my plan, to give my notice in for the first week in oct and stay in canada for the rest of that week and another week after insha'allah. If i finish work on the 2nd which is a thursday i would prob look at leaving the week of the 15th insha'allah... will see how it goes, but that is my intention with my mum. I was planning on slipping in 'Id like to stay with you for the last week or so depending on how you cope with my next bit of news' dom dom doooommm... Allahu alim
Im also planning on visiting an old friend (old as in known her for awhile, not her age) miss eyes serene :) masha'allah, so Im looking forward to that trip in the first week of august insha'allah, Ill go for a few days, she can take me shopping :) although not buying much, esp with the move! Amal if youre reading this.. maybe we can meet up insha'allah... I cant wait for this, its been a long time coming and I apologise its taken so long sis *hugs*

4 comments:

  1. big 'hug' sis , Allah make it easy for you ameen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for someone that doesn't know what to blog about..u do pretty darn good !! lol

    Incha'allah everything will work out..Ur still in my duaas and I think Allah will provide the right time and place for u to be able to say what you need to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamu alaikom,
    Wow, it's coming so fast! I would schedule to go in December, so that while everyone is grumbling about the snow and bitter cold, you can laugh and say, "Oh sorry to interrupt you, but I have to go catch a plane to go live somewhere that doesn't have this awful snow and bitter cold. Bye!" LOL Haha. All right, seriously now...

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol.. yeh i could do :P i did think about that.. but then ive got visions of my mum being all 'well just stay for xmas and the new year' i dont mind the snow now remember!! :D i can drive (insha'allah) and i have my boarding to look forward to. Looks like ill be back over mar/apr time to get some practise in :P insha'allah

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed