19 July 2008

stitching



10 comments:

  1. asalam alaikum sis

    i just love your work mashallah they are beautiful.

    wa salam
    khadijah

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been busy sis i love the work mashaAllah well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. masha'allah..sis ur so talented...and jazak
    'allah khair for sharing ur talents for the good of islam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Asalaam alaikum,

    Where do you find the charts Sis? And what count aida do you use? I would love to have the time to sit down and do some, but with a three year old I will leave it to insha'Allah.

    Ruqayyah

    ReplyDelete
  5. i get the charts from a few sites, google islamic cross stitch. there is a site on bravehost that is my friends (these 2 patterns are from there) I have my own yahoo group for islamic cross stitch too masha'allah. As for aida, I use various counts, 11, 14, 18 depending really on how big i want them to be and how bored i get with the usual colours and count u come across :D insha'allah u get to do some soon.
    Thanks for the compliments girls :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did you make those?!?! What do they say?? I'm guessing they say holy things about God? How lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I did make those :) the first one says Allah (God) and the second one says Muhammed (the messenger of the muslims) thanks for visiting my blog, Ive never seen u here before so nice to read your comment :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. masha'alllaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

    I really need to take stitching lessons from u :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. I seriously do need to get back into the stitching! Your's are lovely Ammena, where do you get your patterns? Email me! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed