27 August 2008

Anti war protesting in Denver



I just found this over on Mollys blog... listen to what they are shouting in the background. Hilarious!!! I pray that maybe this message gets across to the people who have the power to do something. I love how hes like 'I guess u dont believe in freedom of speech!' what has not wanting to talk to Fox tv got to do with free speech?? silly man. I also love how she points out that Fox is giving them the chance to talk but all the people are doing are shouting at him.. pff.. who cares!! Its a demonstration love! not a tv interview!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed