
Went shopping today, specifically for a thin white cardigan and found it in old navy alhamdulillah. Also picked up this cute dress that is actually quite long for $7 Im really not a pink person.. ask anyone who knows me personally, but occasionally I see things that have a hint of pink that need a solid pink hijab and they are cute. Im also a very sporty dressed person, ask anyone who knows me personally :P and I live in my adidas trainers. I love this bag too :) so what dya think? I just added dark jeans to complete the look, and trust me the dress is really long.. like down to my knees (im 5ft 4) so it would be fine for those 'jeans a little tight in the thigh area'
asalam alaikum sis
ReplyDeleteaaawww mashallah that looks so cute, i love it, there again as im getting older i seem to be getting more girly lol. i used to hate anything girly but now i cant wait to buy things with frills and sparkles lol, even my hijabs have some sort of sparkle be it the pins.
wa salam
khadijah
Assalam alaikum
ReplyDeleteLove the pinky dress and hijab... I think it will look lovely on you mashallah! Love the bag too :)
You got style, sister! I may run by ON to pick up one of those cardigans this weekend. I'm not a hijabi, but I do get cold in my office from time to time.
ReplyDeleteBTW, this is the same Freckles from HMan's blog. I noticed you left a question for me on one of my posts, but I'm unable to respond to it b/c the commenting period is over. I think most of your questions can be answered by reading my first post, but if you still have questions, email me (hsmechler AT gmail DOT com). Peace!