Anyways.. other news... I got a letter about my firearms license stating that I needed a background check from the last 5 years as I havent been in canada for that long, so now Im running around trying to find out bits. I paid $30 for a background check in Waterloo that actually isnt what I need :( so that was a waste. Now Im trying to find little things that I will fax into them and hope and pray its what they are looking for, insha'allah
On a good note :) I went out with a friend from work today and her little one. This is me and her little one.. shes currently on MAT leave from work and I miss her loads but its always good to see her. She knows about my situation with bro A and is always supportive even though I know she doesnt understand everything. Alhamdulillah. I found out from here, and confirmed it at work that her first two weeks back (last 2 weeks in sept) I will be staying on days, which means Ill be fasting Ramadhan on days, alhamdulillah. Im wearing my new hijab that I bought at muslimfest, its slightly see thru and I thought it was ok but I was totally paranoid so gonna wear a white shayla underneath when i leave in a little while.
Also, I wanted to show you pics from my hand :) if you remember
I burnt it with hot sulphuric acid octSo thats whats new with me.. ok, now Im off to find my white shayla and get to work to fax this stupid thing off... take care guys. Fi amenallah
Salam... the little girl is so cute mashallah!! Glad to hear about the WSIB cheque!! The dress is cute ;)
ReplyDeleteSalam, Mabrouk on your cheque. :) The hand is looking good masha'allah - I remember when the scar was really red. Alhamdu Lillah.
ReplyDeleteSuits you carrying a little kid. ;)
salam sis
ReplyDeletei do remember both occasions sis, and it is hard when someone close to you dies, im sure your grandad loved hearing from you at his time of grief, all be it a year later.
and im glad your hand has healed well, and that you have been compensated with a well worth amount lol.
also loving the hijab, very nice colour.
well if i dont see you before next week have a wonderful Ramadan inshallah.
wa salam
khadijah
Salam!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you got some reparations for your hand! Eeek! Good to know that it wasn't too bad!
And thanks for linking to our new site! :D