So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
13 August 2008
Conversion story
This makes me think about my grandad, he isnt that old but he is in his 70s masha'allah. Makes me wonder if I told him about my religion if he would look into things like this man did. I remember him telling me that he had been to church with my auntie (who became a catholic to marry her present husband) which shocked me because he had never been a religious person.. I pray that things will be easy for this man and for all of our older relatives who do not have Islam as their religion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?