16 September 2008





To fondly remember... Ill miss you when I leave, my medium white hot chocolate :(








The one thing Im going to miss about the winter here :( I have the scars to remember last season and Im prepared to pay in the region of $80 for a bag to take my board back to UK insha'allah

7 comments:

  1. Salaam... Getting all nostalgic now eh before you've even left?! ;) Well alhamdu Lillah you'll be taking away nice memories, insha'Allah you'll have lots of opportunities to visit ~ imagine if it was any other way and you didn't even have the nice memories. :) Alhamdu Lillah for everything on this rich road.

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam sis :) check out my ticker... moving back to UK insha'allah..
    UmmIbs, yeh getting a little bit nostaligic.. ive grown here masha'allah :) im going over board with my camera now at every chance i get :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. salaams,
    You feeling ok? Lol. You do 'eccentric' so well sis. I love you , don't change mashallah. Guess who...

    ReplyDelete
  4. as salaamu alaikum sister ammena! Thanks for showing interest in helping out the Al-Ghaithi family. I know we get caught up in our day especially with Ramadan. so if you provide your email address for me I can send you a reminder, only 1 week left for donations.
    i'm: lazeena.hosainATyahooDOTcom.
    shukran!

    ReplyDelete
  5. eccentric?? do i?? guess who? hmm.. could be so many people... eyeS? ines? anisah? they are the first ppl who come to mind... so show yourself oh covered one :) and yeh im feeling ok.. was just going through old photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. as salamu alaykum Ammena!

    that's your Qad'r insh'Allah :D and then in London u find MEEEEEEEE!! LOL!

    PS:I just registered to the forum where I guess u r the Admn. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed