
alhamdulillah I made it to the masjid tonight for the whole taraweeh prayers... ok, ok, I got there late and only caught the end of the first 8 which I made up for while the imam did a short talk but alhamdulillah stayed for the whole night, and witr too :D masha'allah.. I also got the chance to take a few pics too :D enjoy the vid I took too. Tomorrow insha'allah Im going for an 'invitation only' iftar :) had to get that in cause I only just found out and it makes me feel special. One of the guys I work with, he invited me last week :) so Im really looking forward to that insha'allah
I also did a little shopping today and finally found a bolero cardigan to go with the 2 dresses I bought off ebay. I was really looking for a jacket, but I found this and I think it would work well with a normal length jacket over the top. Im just thinking weather wise, it wouldnt be suitable to wear only this but a normal jacket would look silly on its own especially when Im inside. So this way I can take the jacket off, and still be covered alhamdulillah. Also bought a dress on sale for $4 :) yeh, I know... I said I wouldnt shop anymore, but its all stocking up for the move insha'allah
for some reason.. looking at those pics.. and watching the video.. makes me wanna take a long road trip and just visit random masaajid! like.. really badly! i never even did it before i dunno where this urge is coming from haha. anywho, it looks really calm and serene there, perfect for concentration! tell me if i'm wrong because theres always a group of manic kids climbing walls and rolling on the carpets of most masaajid haha
ReplyDeletesalam sis
ReplyDeleteinshallah you have a nice time at the iftar dinner.
love the photos and the vid, and its great to see you got to do your prayers in the mosque and alhumdulillah stayed most of the night.
inshallah you have a great spritual last 10 days of ramadan including laylatul qadr
take care
fi aminallah
Masha'Allah his recitation is very good!
ReplyDeleteAssalaamu alaikum,
ReplyDeleteMasha'Allah very nice recitation!
Assalaamu Alaykum,
ReplyDeleteI'm so pleased you got to go! :D
aslamu alakum
ReplyDeletemasha Allah sister a great day well night may allah acept your duas ameen!
masha'allah..I love living through you hehehe. Please always be this way :) Mabrouk on lasting the whole night. Was it an enlightening experience?
ReplyDeleteXO
ummyusuf: lol, yeh this was after the initial 8 rakahs, so there were only a few ppl left. But generally the masjid is pretty quiet, the kids come from the school for jummah, so quiet then too alhamdulillah.
ReplyDeleteKhadijah: ameen to your duaa sis.. insha'allah the ummah have a great last 10 days
anisah: living through me? girl u gotta get out there.. ines will tell u, I dont have a life :P It was nice to stay there masha'allah. I love my masjid and being part of the community here :) alhamdulilah
Assalamu Alaikum Sis,
ReplyDeleteJust had to say I loved the socks! ;o) They so look like a comfy pair that I have myself ;-)
Thanks DV :) yeh they are super comfy.. Im sort of known for my socks :P gotta love em
ReplyDelete