27 September 2008

New Layout

yeh yeh, Ive been playing while I should be working... what you gonna do about it?? I needed a change, and I hate the fact that all the templates on blogger are so thin in the posting section.. I would rather read more horizontally than vertically but thats just me.. feel free to give me your opinions on the layout. I was looking at 3 columns, and different templates but seems every one I want to use means deleting my widgets and Im not prepared to add all my blog lists again.. just too much hassle!!! Allahu alim.
anyways, you may have noticed my 'got sadaqah?' chip in widget to the right too... please follow the struggle of this family on this blog. The amount raised is amazing masha'allah, nearly $15,000 however the chip in widget only counts the amount raised via this method.. people donating through cheques or paypal dont get added to the total... but if it means raising awareness then its worth having on the blog masha'allah

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, a bit confused...have you changed it or you are thinking of changing the layout. It looks ok to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, shows how much notice u take of my blog.. i changed it while i was chit chatting to u this morning :P

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed