3 October 2008

Latest news

I spoke to my lawyer who was fine about me not being there.. said she would email me the results of the court case... pff, so what was all this 'you have to be there!' nonsense lol on another note, I just upgraded my ticket to first class :D yay.. this way I get 40kg luggage allowance and 15kg hand luggage :D woohoo... Ive also started packing a few things into boxes today too and got 2.5 bags and a small box of stuff to donate to value village insha'allah

8 comments:

  1. Alhamdulilah!!! 15 Kg hand luggage!!! btw first class ladies travel light: evian water, face mask and the i-pod. I can just imagine you dragging 15kg of...:lol: Can't wait, take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Court case?? What did I miss? 15 kg hand luggage! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Court case for my speeding ticket :) I posted about it a few days before lol... yeh 15kg :D I really dont think I will need that, although Im bringing my laptop too.. it was for the overall 40kg for the carry on I bought the ticket for :P as for travelling light? lol, they got something to wait for. Ill take a little bag with my water, ipod and book which Ill pull out of my bigger hand luggage bag lol :D
    Cant wait to see you sis :D we will have to do coffee when I get over insha'allah

    ReplyDelete
  4. You bet! Inshallah but I don't do coffe and I don't do tea and I don't do herbals but I do cakes :lol:

    ReplyDelete
  5. u did tea when i was last over!! cakes is good though :) I dont do either, but hot choc is always good :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hot chocolate and cake with Ines... now I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. First class eh? Good for you, you may as well do it in style! :)
    And yes, we'll have to do tea, coffee, herbals, soft drinks and cakes! :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Al hamdullilah..good news ! I knew it would work out ;)
    I'm sooooo happy u get to go first class sis... al hamdullilah for that too !!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed