6 October 2008

Suggestion...

... from my mum... why not take out a loan here to pay off my student loan in UK? Then I will know exactly how much Im paying and everything will be in Canadian $ she doesnt understand why I may be going back to UK for a similar paid job and how paying off the loan will be any different from there. But... as she pointed out 1 million times... she isnt stopping me :)

Did you guys see?? 30 days!! subhanallah.. i have too much stuff and I havent got my backside in gear yet. Got stuff to sell and boxes to fill. Remember me in your duaa please :) JazakAllah khair
I did also realise that I never did a lookin back at September post... seeing as it was Ramadhan, I think its pretty obvious what I got up to from the few times I did post throughout the month alhamdulillah :D

6 comments:

  1. Assalamu alaikom, I just sent you an email asking this but... when is it exactly that you are going back home? I'm presuming early November, since you say 30 days. Yikes... So soon? Yeah, given that British money is worth a fair amount more than Canadian, it makes more sense to pay it off with pounds instead of dollars! I can't blame your mom for trying to keep you tied to Canada... I wouldn't want my baby that far away from me, either. :) I feel for her in that respect. Of course, you have to do what's right for you... and you've been waiting a long time to take these next steps that you are taking. :)

    e-s

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha just read further into your blog, i see you are leaving nov 4. so soooon!!!!!!!

    e-s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it's actually 29 days now :lol: You've got to love your mother for trying her best to keep you nearby, bless her :lol: Wait till you have your own ones and they leave the nest... Hurry up, will you? My list of technical problems is growing by the minute.
    Take care sis, You are in my du'as

    ReplyDelete
  4. AsSalaam Alaikum

    Subhanallah, the time has gone so quickly. Hope you get everything sorted out sis, I will make du'aa for you of course inshallah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May God bless your mama :) I ahve to admit.. would lok good for your credit file in th UK... but.. U know My bro had probs when he moved here from USA... they wanted him to pay it in full bfore going back to Canada !! So..if you ar considering this..make sure if you move from Canada.. what are the consequences and fees... May end up costing a lot more than ur mum thought.
    luv ya :) still so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wouldnt look good for my credit file in uk. And i dont care about the credit file thing.. u know me and riba sis... I dont like it full stop! so I wont be doing that! Cant understand how she thinks a $20K loan here will cost less. I know the interest in UK is low.. I end up paying like 30 pounds a month which is good.. Allahu alim

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed