Assalamalikum my lovely readers...
its been awhile since I last wrote, I know that and i apologise. I have been writing new stories on my other blog and generally been living life day by day, alhamdulillah. There has been many updates over the last few days that I have wanted to share with you all yet not really got the push to sit down to write a particular blog about it all. So now, here I am ready and waiting.
So on Monday I got an email with my flight ticket to find that they have changed the times of my flight. You may or may not remember that I chose this particular flight because of the late time (2325) so that my mum could have time with me after finishing work before flying out. The time has now been changed to 1905, so with the 'be there 3 hours before' it means she will have to take time off work to take me if she wants to be there. Her answer? well I will see what I can do, but Im not promising anything. Whatever! Anyways, it means I will be in UK sooner.. 7am I land in oppose to around 1130am :D so thats the plus side. Then of course I had the one sided argument of why I couldnt get a weekend flight to which I replied I couldnt find one which of course she doesnt believe cause she flew on a weekend last yr and our old neighbours just flew on a weekend.. Again, I didnt think properly until when I put the phone down.. the companies seem to fly in seasons, so after the end of sept one company I usually fly with stops flying to Manchester. Another stops flying at weekends.. Allahu alim.
What else? erm.. bro A phoned me at 6am monday morning to tell me quickly he was flying out of Algiers then that he had no minutes on his phone.. I phoned him back a few hours later after sleep and enough wandering if he was back in UK to find out he has gone to Constantine to visit friends masha'allah. I dunno if he realises hes due to go back to UK in a few weeks or not lol (actually next week), I also freaked him a little cause the number that showed on his phone was similar to a UK number so he thought I had flown over sooner heehee... Anyways, he is fine alhamdulillah and I also got to meet his mum on webcam last week which was nerve wracking but cute masha'allah. He was telling me all the things she was saying to him about me and us, sending her duaa that we are married soon insha'allah cause Im just so damn cute :D Shes so tiny and adorable masha'allah, he said shes about my size but she looks smaller in height which is sooo cute. Sorry, I cant stop thinking of her like that.. she loved me even more when he told me she had gone to make him coffee and I told him he should be making her coffee :) stick up for the mil thats all it takes hehee.
So the other things that were taking up my grey matter... my apartment issue. so yesterday someone came around to look at my flat to see if they could take it over for that month that I dont want it (nov) Anyways, my landlord phoned me before to tell me that I can get out of the contract alhamdulillah :D so everything is working out alhamdulillah. I have to be out by oct 31st, Im finishing work 24th so gives me plenty of time to make sure everything is spot on. Insha'allah Im moving the big bits of furniture to my mums on the 18th so my place is going to be pretty empty but Im looking forward to that step insha'allah. Then I just have to get that money back which might be after I leave but I dont mind.
Ive sold my sewing machine (shes coming to pick it up tonight insha'allah) and I have sold my dining room table and chairs too.. either to a friends friend from work, he hasnt contacted me yet, so if he doesnt get in touch Im gonna have a word with the friend so if I dont hear back tomorrow then Im going to email someone who was willing to pay more for it. I was doing him a favour by selling it cheaper, but I cant be bothered with being played around with, so his loss! :D Just got my computer desk & chair, bread machine, bookshelf (maybe) and a few tables to get rid of now insha'allah.
Went out for lunch with a friend on MAT leave from work, good to catch up with her and went out again today (due to meet at 12pm, woke up at 1206 tut tut) with 2 other girls from my shift.. I really am going to miss all the friends Ive made here. My mum commented yesterday that when I come over here to visit that she isnt going to see me cause I will be visiting all my friends :D Allahu alim :)
Well, Im intending on finishing a stitching piece tonight insha'allah and a few hours ago I left a conversation with Nora to finish learning this surah which I havent even looked at :( so Im off..
Peace and salams, Ammena
Wow, you are a very busy lady indeed, mashallah.
ReplyDeleteI guess you are full of mixed feeling most of the time. Inshallah everything will go smooth for you sis. Take care, salaams.
you seem busy busy busy - i hate moving. it can get so frustrating
ReplyDeletebusy..but in a good way ehn? :)
ReplyDeleteMashaallah, you did tell me u met his mum on webcam...glad to know the details...it's so important to have blessings...and she seems so good and nice...al hamdullilah...Inchaallah u can meet her in person soon.
it's all so exciting !!!
see..changing the blog name to adventures was soooooooooo the right thing to do lol
Fi amenallah
A busy lady, but it will all be worth it i'm sure. Oh yes, get in with the MIL, it will stand you in good stead! LOL.
ReplyDeleteLooks like a lot of things are going on in your life right now. Good luck with all that. You must be really busy, but its always exciting to move to a new place. Hope everything works out inshallah
ReplyDeleteSalam!
ReplyDeleteYou're getting married?! TABRIK!!