And I have decided to only take the one Im currently working on back to UK with me for the time being. I really cant see myself having much time to sit down and stitch. What with having to get used to being a wife, working, my language classes and IT help for Ines ;) Allahu alim. I have a few friends from Canada coming over at some point next year and I will be back to visit next year, so I can pick things up then or ask them to bring them over insha'allah.Im very pleased with how this one turned out and I even framed it too. Although Im sure it could be framed better in the future insha'allah. I know exactly who its going to and insha'allah she likes it :) Wanted to thank Ren for the pattern for this stitching masha'allah
Masha'allah! Looks so good! Keep up the creativity :)
ReplyDeleteit's really good masha'allah...it looks nice framed.....
ReplyDeletexxx
mashaallah very nice to see your work again!
ReplyDeletesalam sis
ReplyDeletethat is an excellent piece of work mashallah.
inshallah you have a successful marriage and that you dont find it too difficult.
take care fi aminallah
khadijah
AsSalaam Alaikum
ReplyDeleteMashallah - beautiful work as usual. I couldn't find the pattern on the site you mentioned - have you got a direct link sis?
salam, thanks for the compliments girls.. Somayya, the link I gave is the direct link.. the page takes soo long to upload you might have to look into that.. let her know if you cant download it and she can send it to u insha'allah
ReplyDeleteIts great! I must take stitching back up, apparently Ebay is a good place to look for patterns and threads etc....
ReplyDeleteMashallah, this looks so gooodd!! I wish i knew how to make one :( You've got great talent sister.
ReplyDeleteAs-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest sister,
ReplyDeleteTabarak'Allah! It looks lovely, jazaki'Allahu khair for sharing. How long did it take?
And thank you for the lovely site. :D
Wa'alaykum as-salaam
Love Farhana
i use ebay for the fabric.. seems to be more choice. Theres a big craft chain over here where I get my thread and all my patterns are online alhamdulillah.
ReplyDeleteFarhana, glad you like it.. took me a few weeks, but shouldnt have taken that long.. I left it for quite awhile *blush* life got in the way lol
mashallah, you are talented alhamdulilah.
ReplyDeleteAssalamu alaikom,
ReplyDeleteThis IS very nice. :) Insha'Allah, I get to visit you in the UK one day too!! Anyway, take care, dear!
e-s
AsSalaam Alaikum
ReplyDeleteThanks sis - did finally manage to download it last night, once my internet decided to play nice for an hour or so!!!
Assalaamu alaikum
ReplyDeleteMasha'Allah really nice sis and it looks great with the frame.
Mashallah this is nice. I still am waiting to get on with mine... inshallah!
ReplyDeletesalaam,
ReplyDeleteAmmena... I am surprise to see it on white and green ;)
You are really talented!