12 October 2008

Blue and maybe a touch of neon orange


So what dya think?? I found this really cute dress (actually the pic is the back of it) its got a ballerina type cross over front, from Old Navy. I know how you girls all love your heels, so I found these 2 cute pairs that arent too bad in the pain stakes department. I think the top ones go best, but the bottom ones add a touch of colour with the blue from the jeans in them too. As for me, trainers are the way to go and I love adidas classics... so I found this pair which goes perfectly alhamdulillah. So if you are going to be like me with the trainers, I would go for the orange hijab, I actually wanted to find a 2 piece but I couldnt find any out there. I would probably go for the more casual bag with that outfit too, the pretty one although it has a touch of orange in I think goes best with the heels. :D

7 comments:

  1. you sure make me laugh. Love the blue not to sure about the orange. Actually don't mind the orange stripe on the trainers but orange hijab...just not me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalaamu alaikum,

    Nice! I'm a comfort girl too so I'd go for the trainers too I think. Those heels look 'evil', LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the orange :) I ahve an orange hijab too...and I always get compliments when I wear it. I think it's good for the dunya to have a splash of colour once in a while ;)
    forget the heeels ~! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the trainers + orange scarf,the teal and orange are fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. salam sis

    mashallah i love those funky colours, if i was younger i would definatley wear it.

    but i am now more tame (if anyone believes that lol) but i do have some really hippy outfits and they are becoming popular here.

    take care sis
    fi aminallah
    khadijah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same here! Trainers plus matching orange hidjab looks kinda good...

    Just not sure what those who think about bright colours might think though...

    ReplyDelete
  7. my teen will love that peace bag for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed