So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
Lol Ameena ---- Don't remind me Im trying to forget my lil brother was soooo obsessed with them Subhanallah --- In a really over the top way!!!
He would sing their songs/rap watever for ages in his bedroom until my dad would lose his patience with him and start lectureing about going to hell fire if he ever listend to that again:/ Though the group had a very bad reputation --- I remember they would get up to all sorts of things leading them to be banged up in jail for long periods of time.
AMEENA! I am so sorry it's taken my pathetic arse this long to respond - I have added you to my blog roll, yay!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for the ping - love your stuff, through and through :)
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?
Lol Ameena ---- Don't remind me Im trying to forget my lil brother was soooo obsessed with them Subhanallah --- In a really over the top way!!!
ReplyDeleteHe would sing their songs/rap watever for ages in his bedroom until my dad would lose his patience with him and start lectureing about going to hell fire if he ever listend to that again:/
Though the group had a very bad reputation --- I remember they would get up to all sorts of things leading them to be banged up in jail for long periods of time.
It's all too...young for me. Never understood the need for rapping. Really weird stuff to say the least. Burn them all I say, :lol:
ReplyDeleteAMEENA! I am so sorry it's taken my pathetic arse this long to respond - I have added you to my blog roll, yay!!!!!!!! Thank you so much for the ping - love your stuff, through and through :)
ReplyDeletesalaam and love, sister...
m
p.s. that was me - onefemalecanuck!
ReplyDelete