16 October 2008

So, where have I been??

Hello my friends, well I have been around.. Ive chatted with some of you on msn & yahoo but I havent been on my blog much. Only really to check updates and approve comments, so here I am back at work for 2 nights with not much to do so I thought what better time than to fill you all in on my comings and goings.
Trust me when I say I havent been that interesting :) just busy as per usual.. which probably wont come as a surprise to some of my readers out there. I havent been shopping and I havent been eating properly either :( but all I seem to have been doing is trying to pack my life into as few boxes as possible and somehow tidy my apartment. Oh and get stressed out about looking for a job. I have managed to rent my apartment for that month, so I wont have to pay for it (although I already have, I will get the money back insha'allah) All my utilities have been cancelled, so not much else to really worry about... just getting these boxes packed and ready to move. Ive rented a van for Saturday, I have 2 friends from work coming early doors to help me aswell as my mate Nadia :) insha'allah Id like to take a few pics of them working.. so keep an eye out. Im getting very emotional lately about leaving here, Barrday, Cambridge, Canada so I can imagine this to be a big day.
Im also getting ready for party weekend :) Im organising a party for saturday at my place.. insha'allah lots of people coming, and def be pics to show insha'allah.. then on sunday Im going to a friends baby's aqiqah... Ive never been to one before, so should be interesting to talk about. Then I only have 3 days of work left....
Bro A is still in Algeria *huff* after supposing to be back on Tuesday, he decided Nov 2nd.. now hes thinking October 26th because hes getting a little fed up of being over there now.. I knew it!! I swear, everytime he goes, depending on how long its been since he last went, he gets fed up and starts missing London. I dunno what it is! Im a little nervous about going back because, well we dont have jobs and we dont have a place to live... but insha'allah it will all work out. Remember me in your duaa ladies (oh and dubai dude who started following my blogs :D)
Ive also been working more on my stories and got a lot for publishing in the near future which includes the finishing parts to the current series :D insha'allah you all like it, please read and comment.. it makes things easier for me when I have feedback :D
Anyways, i should be working so Im gonna get back to it.. Im currently in the midst of matchmaking too :D I love this job lol..
Peace and salams, Ammena

6 comments:

  1. Assalaamu alaikum,

    Wow, the countdown really is on now huh?! Less than 3 weeks...!

    Sounds like a lot of worrying for you... may Allah bless you and make everything fall into place beautifully. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which job are you referring to? Don't tell me you love matchmaking?!?!? :lol:
    May Allah make it easy for you and bro A, ameen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you! You're going to keep blogging once you get there right?!?!?! :) And oooooo I'm sooooo excited for some more stories!! Salaam sis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww ameena i feel for you, i am making dua for you sis, you hang in there ! loooking forward to seeing you in the flesh inshaallah!

    ReplyDelete
  5. umm ibs: yeh 19 days :( dont remind me.. I have tons of packign to do and supposed to be moving my bits on saturday. Yes, THIS saturday!
    flamenco princess: I love the job that allows me to match make at 'work' heehee
    muslimahh: yes Im takign my laptop back with me, so insha'allah I will still be blogging.. although it will prob be pretty boring until I get married and stuff! Thanks for the comment about my stories :D
    Rainbow and everyone.. thanks for the duaa :D Ameen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inshallah everything goes smoothly for you Ameena, and may ALLAH bless you and bro A and make things easier for you...looking forward to the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed