17 October 2008

I suck

Yup, feel free to admit it. I do freely!!!
I was looking at changing my template, decided against it and was thinking of ways to shorten the transition to find that it had been shortened for me. So I lost all my links :( So if you read my blog but I dont have your link... tell me!! Or better yet, follow me! Then I can follow you and add you instantly. Please!! I think I can feel the withdrawal coming on all ready.
But on a lightly note, how do you like the new background?

16 comments:

  1. awww don't be too hard on yourself sis...

    just think of how un-computer savvy I am!

    heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. the thing is... im generally not un-puter savvy though.. ask anyone and you know how much time I spend on the computer. I think i was just tired and not concentrating properly. Thanks though :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. salaams sis
    hope everything goes well for inshaAllah
    wasalam

    ReplyDelete
  4. personally, i feel a lighter background is better for the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. its gorgeous ma shaa Allah! I changed mine to feel slightly more "fall-ish" even though the leaves dont change colour here, Im still a Canadian at heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the new background! So colourful :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. salam, this is lovely! masahllah! You are just getting all excited of your moving, that is why!!! You need to relax and think of your new haircut that I will be doing for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the colours! header is a bit big, but what can you do?! You know, you blog so much, it may be time to go self-hosted. 5$ a month, but you can do whatever you want and no file size limits (great for pic and vids!). Most hosts setup a wordpress blog if you ask then too. After that, it's easy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Salaams Sis Ammena,
    Haven't decided on the background. Like the header though.

    I'm paranoid about losing everything, especially seeing how easy it is just to delete your blog, so I save any longer posts or how-to type posts (or recipes and book reviews) onto a word document with links to pictures used.

    ReplyDelete
  10. where are you stories? i somehow missed that you have another site. i want to read!

    and i love brown and orange. wonderful for Fall as well! ahh, Fall. alhumdulillah.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I didnt see it before, but I love the colors. Very autumnish looking! Looking forward to reading you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hmm.. so many comments :P should have done this ages ago lol :D Thanks to everyone for their insight :)
    Pete.. $5 a month? what you think i am? lol ;)
    EP: thanks sis :D maybe we can hook up if im ever in brum :P
    Nora: lol.. insha'allah sis, i think youre more excited!! Im just too stressed to think about anything past leaving this country yet.
    Shawna: OMG do u read me?? I have the link on my blogger profile http://eyestoreys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. salam sis

    i love the new page its nice mashallah, certainly livens up my experience when i visit.

    take care
    wa salam
    khadijah

    ReplyDelete
  14. Assalaamu alaikum,

    Well you must've fixed whatever you did wrong coz it all looks good from where I'm sitting! LOVE the header!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm following now, count me in on loving brown and orange.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed