18 October 2008

Waiting

Just cooking something to eat while waiting for my friend (she just left lol) Its been a busy day alhamdulilah, I slept in :( set my alarm for 11am, woke up at the dhuhr adhan :( which means lost out on 2 packing hours.. alhamdulillah making up for it now :P So of course I missed jummah :( which made me sad when I realised I didnt know if I would be able to go for another jummah in Canada. Allahu alim, looking forward to all of them in UK though insha'allah. Had dr appointment in afternoon, which ended up taking 2 hours out of my day. Got to go back for some more tests and an ultrasound next week, so keep me in your duaa peeps insha'allah. I had blood taken after mentioning I was thinking of changing to soy milk from the homo (3.25% fat) she wanted to check my chlorosterol but said she didnt think I should worry about changing it too much.. esp since Ive lost quite abit of weight too! I didnt realise how much :( yeh Ive gone down to 107lbs 7 1/2 stone which means Im back to my pre uni days which is nice to think of :P considering all the rubbish I started eating at uni lol... but she did show concern to this and my BMI being on the nearing underwight for my height (162cm / 5ft 4in) Allahu alim. It has caused havoc with my womanly insides thought, so insha'allah it will fix itself. I thought it might have been from fasting, but its been awhile since I finished fasting now... then I have to think of the 'stress' Im under heehee.. :D
Halloween party dress up: a witch or Jason (the hockey dude murderer) ??? please vote :D
Anyways, remember my in ur duaa insha'allah... ok, back to packing or food...
Peace and salams, Ammena

3 comments:

  1. Assalamu alaikum Ammena,

    it must be so exciting knowing that soon you will be moving to London and start a new life.Will you marry there as well?
    I wish you all the best.
    Will you throw a going away party for your friends and family in Canada?

    May Allah bless you in all your future plans :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamu alaikom, I can send you some of my poundage if you're looking to up your BMI. ;)

    Okay, seriously... ya, the stress is knocking you out, insha'Allah once things are settled, you can focus on nutrition and all that. Just make sure you do!!! ("Yes, mom!") :) I'm sure being back in the UK with all your preferred brands and foods will make it easier to put on a little weight!

    I know you're leaving soon but I don't like to think about it. LOL I can imagine that you're going to miss Canada, as you've made quite a nice life for yourself here, having lived in some pretty areas, having visited gorgeous areas, and having made so many friends. You'll just have to make Canada your vacation spot of choice, mmmkay?! (And now the UK will have to be mine -- if I can ever manage to maintain any savings!)

    Anyway, I'll be seeing you in a few hours... It's 2 now and I'm going to head out for some food and hope to leave for your place around 5'ish. Probably I'll see you before you even read this. :)

    Umm_T

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed