18 October 2008

Its empty...

... my apartment. Not as empty as having nothing here, but empty all the same and Ive just been shouted at for saying 'Its a little depressing now' Yes, Im gettin emotional.. Im going to miss it here, but alhamdulilah i have lots of nice memories to take with me and new friends I will meet in the future on my visits back. I suppose its not just the move thats getting to me, its the new life thats waiting for me over in UK.. it scares me a little. Allahu alim.

12 comments:

  1. Don't worry sis... Allah is with you! It is an adventure alhumdullah! And UK is nice I think, in shaa Allah and not soooooooooooo different than Canada. Anyway, this is all a process alhumdullah, in which we can learn and grow....

    Completely unrelated, wallahi... but you have been tagged!

    Check it out

    http://teabreakthoughts.blogspot.com/2008/10/complainers-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything will be fine :)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marriage can be amazing, and overwhelming. But inshAllah you have the best experiences and create the most wonderful memories. InshAllah Allah will bless you with happiness for the many years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salam sis,

    I know how you feel...

    I am not fond of that empty-flat feeling.

    :(

    but we gotta turn our frowns upside down, yah? and try not to think too much about the past or be too afraid of the future because the present is exactly what it is, a gift.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. AsSalaam Alaikum

    Of course you will have mixed feelings sis - it is SUCH a big change in your life - new country, new husband, new job (inshallah), new responsibilities, new friends. Take your time to grieve for the life you are giving up, before you expect yourself to be happy with the new one.

    And I can't wait to meet you next summer inshallah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just think of all the new things waiting for you to discover...look forward not back..it's a new chapter masha'allah
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwww. just think about the fun we can have once you are here. Allah does not give you nothing you can't handle, and I do have a strong belief that a woman with your skills will find a job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. well al hamdulililah if u were not nervous, I would think that meant that it wasn't worth it :) nervous means it's important. Lets face it sis.. you deserve this and have been patient for so so long. so..just relax and enjoy the first class ride ;)
    love ya !

    ReplyDelete
  9. You'll be fine inshallah. Stop worrying and trust Allah. You are in my du'as.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Salaams Sis:

    Just think how nice it will be to fix up your new apartment in the UK! Alhamdulillah! May Allah (swt) guide you and help you get adjusted/Ameen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Insha'Allah you have a whole new and exciting adventure ahead of you! Take care sis! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i agree with all that said above with this addition:

    I love that empty flat feeling! It's simple and carefree and full of possibilities for the future.

    It shows a clean start tot he new future which Allah has Planned for us. may Allah make it easy for you Amin.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed