





So yesterday I hooked up with ummhabibati and some of her funky crew masha'allah. So here are some pics. We had tons of fun.. then went back for yummy aero hot choc and talked for hours :D it was cool... and good to finally meet her after so long masha'allah. So heres what the pics are
1 & 2. some buildings around canary wharf 3. me & the sister 4. shop window 5. sign to prayer room :) masha'allah 6. ladies taxi hehee 7. River thames
ohh awsome :D inshaAllah i'll be visiting there soon woohoo
ReplyDeleteLove your blog :)
ReplyDeleteSalam alaykom.. :) Nice pics !!
ReplyDeleteseems like a wonderful day in Ammena's adventures ;)
Asalaam `alaikum Ammena!!
ReplyDeleteHow r u??? OMG i luv how your posting all your adventures!! i will keep reading!!
luv ur friend in canada who also misses u...
AALIA!
salam...
ReplyDeleteThese posts are great! I love the pink car!! Glad you are having a good time!
Aslamu alakum
ReplyDeletei had a great day with lots of fun and chilling with the crew...........something i have not done for lets 'ahem' just say years! MashaAllah have to say my fellow blogger was a great person and i am so glad we met. Nice picture who's the niqabi i wonder.well she wears it well ! Hugs to you sister our day together will remain in mind for a long time, shame happy muslim muma could not join us just i knew she was at work. I will post pictures on my blog soon to inshaAllah.
groovy!!!
ReplyDeleteSalaam,
ReplyDeletejust saw this on Rainbows blog too - nice pics, good that you two got to meet up masha'Allah. I hope I can too when I visit UK in Summer insha'Allah... :D
N
owww stranger would love to meet you too but i am going to Algeria for the summer, keep missing each other don't we?
ReplyDelete