11 January 2009

are you an adult?

Subhanallah, I just signed up for the petition to impose an arms ban on Israel. After following the link and submitting my signature I decided to check the signatures as someone had mentioned that they recognised a few signatures. While having a look through the signatures I got a little frustrated by some of the names I found on there. Dont people realise that putting stupid and non names dont make things better? (Im not too sure about forenames only, but it isnt hard to write a surname) They arent classed as signatures and only makes the community look stupid! Also, is there a point of writing Dr? what are you trying to tell us? ;) and how about Mr X? does it matter? really.... come on. Just take a look at some of these:
  • Mohammed
  • J
  • saz1292
  • am British and I want to
  • Bomb Israel
  • RuKu
I am pleased how ever to see the amount of 'muslim' (muslim sounding, I obviously cant speak that they are muslim without knowing them) names on the petition, but also the amount of non-asian sounding names on the petition masha'allah. Shows this isnt just a muslim thing.. this is a world wide thing!!! Insha'allah something will come about from it, the petition closes Jan 27th, so those of you in UK who havent signed it yet... GET SIGNING!!!

1 comment:

  1. so you did it too. You are right some people just don't think...
    Another thing that gets on my nerves is the brothers that go on protest marches and right from the begining they are hiding behind masks...what are they trying to say?

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed