8 January 2009

Things that pop into my head

As I was just posting some pics on my other blog a few random things popped into my head that I thought I would stick on here. Now through the graciousness of older age I have completely forgotten them :(

One thing I did want to comment on was the annoyance that I found out Sanex is a company who have links to Israel, when their deodorant is the only one Ive been using for years because it contains no alcohol and I thought was a good product to use as a muslim :(

8 comments:

  1. oh that sucks :( i found out that money from both coke and pepsi support israel. so whats a third choice then?

    i use ladies speed stick deo... does it have alcohol? is it the same one which is forbidden do you know? that would totally suck. so u dont use alcohol perfume then? thats super ma shaa Allah.

    hubs says we should only support local brands here. so we started eating at this burger joint called momen rather than anything "brand name" like mc d's. i guess it is weird and hard at first but it gets easier. just like wearing hijab ;)

    much love sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to old age... haha please you suffering from old age! Then what should I say!! Ah what was I saying?? (see!)

    The worst is when you find out you cannot use/eat something you liked before...Inshallah you will find a substitue!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, I've been to boots and got 'buy one get one free' Sanex shower gel. I swear I never get it...
    Was it in the list you text me?? The kids were very proud of themselves for not going into Mc.
    We'll get used to it inshallah. It just does not feel right to be spending money on the brand we know for sure support the israeli cause, may Allah reward our efforts, ameen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalamu Alikum dear Sister in Islam!
    You’ve been added to ALL MUSLIMAH database of Muslimah Sister’s blogs!
    http://allmuslimah.blogspot.com/
    Please come and choose what category you’d like your blog name to appear under.
    If the category isn’t there, suggest one!
    If you’ve been placed in the wrong category by mistake please let me know immediately  Be sure to add the “I support ALL MUSLIMAH blogs” icon to your blog so others can find you. Thank you for having a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arg that is frustrating.
    SubhanAllah sometimes you feel everything in the world is helping the enemy :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Assalamu Alikum dear Sister in Islam!
    You’ve been added to ALL MUSLIMAH database of Muslimah Sister’s blogs!
    http://allmuslimah.blogspot.com/
    Please come and choose what category you’d like your blog name to appear under.
    If the category isn’t there, suggest one!
    If you’ve been placed in the wrong category by mistake please let me know immediately  Be sure to add the “I support ALL MUSLIMAH blogs” icon to your blog so others can find you. Thank you for having a blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. im gettin so upset with this
    ive boycotted coke
    then i switched to pepsi
    and they bpth support the same cause
    so i went to fanta fruit twist and found out tis a product of teh coco0cola familly
    it seems nearly impossible to boycott jews
    they own EVERYTHING

    ReplyDelete
  8. Salam alaykom sisters... pls I do not mean to disrepst anyone..but I wonder if you have proof of them giving money to ISREAL....could it be that the owners are jewish and are giving to thei synagoue... or msth like this? I think as Muslm we have to make sure of things 100% before accusing and spreading gossip ( not that Im accusing anyone of this, just asking for proof, cause I have not been able o find it myself )
    I mean we , as muslim hate to be accused of doing thigns like contributing to terrorism ...or such, so I think if we don't wish to be treated that way..then we shouldnt treat others...
    anwyay.. hope I didnt offend..Im realy just loking for the prrof , that I have not yet seen.

    Thanks,!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed