2 January 2009

Duaa

So today I had intended on telling my dad that Im a muslim, we had arranged to go out for lunch.. I thought, just the 2 of us.. I even (which isnt unusual for me) had the conversation thought out. However I came home last night to find that he had invited my auntie and her family, and then he turned up today with his wife... I just wanted to get this written down and ask for your duaas insha'allah

3 comments:

  1. ur always in my duaas sis... Maybe next time ask outright that u be alone? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam

    You are always in my Dua`s as are all those who are struggling with telling their family! Inshallah things will work out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need to tell him, 'hey dad lets do lunch, i have some news i want to share with you.'' Maybe he will get the hint? Ukti you in my duas , well done you for getting the courage mashaAllah.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed