So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
No thoughts on this yet huh? I've mentioned my thoughts a bit... I really have to agree with the fact that surrounding yourself in a more Islamic community does benefit your children - mashallah - but I think sometimes you can do great dawah in 'western' societies...pershaps that is the role of some of us in the 'west' is to portray a good image of Muslims? Inshallah we will all do good wherever we are in the world...it's always a struggle!
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?
I tagged u on the private blog...hahahha now u MUST send me ur email to invite u! LOL
ReplyDeletehttp://privateteabreak.blogspot.com/2009/01/reflection.html
No thoughts on this yet huh? I've mentioned my thoughts a bit... I really have to agree with the fact that surrounding yourself in a more Islamic community does benefit your children - mashallah - but I think sometimes you can do great dawah in 'western' societies...pershaps that is the role of some of us in the 'west' is to portray a good image of Muslims? Inshallah we will all do good wherever we are in the world...it's always a struggle!
ReplyDelete