3 January 2009

Pictures

So unless you read back through my old posts you wont realise the difference in my blog.. Ive just found out that my blog pictures have been taken without my permission and used somewhere else :( So I have deleted all my person pictures from here and made a private blogger blog for pictures only. I was going to do it in wordpress but they only allow you 35 invites, blogger gives you unlimited invites. So if you want an invite there are some things that you have to achieve before I send you an invite because otherwise why make the new blog?? Here goes.. obviously people who I know in real life, people on my facebook, people who comment on my blog often.

Please dont be offended if I dont send you an invite, but I will tell you why Im not accepting you insha'allah and dont expect just because you 'follow' my blog that Im going to accept you.
leave me your email in a comment and I will delete the comment.. if you want to comment on this blog then please leave a separate comment (if you are giving me your email address)
Shukran, peace & salams, Ammena

9 comments:

  1. Im so sorry sis...don;t know why anyone would want to do that to u..:(
    anyway..safe now right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. insha'allah sis... ill send you an invite :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who would do such a thing? People have too much time on their hands... You should ask them to remove your pictures from their websites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam sis, its disgusting that someone would steal your pictures!! but i am not at all suprised. Shame on them... regards

    ReplyDelete
  5. how did u find out someone used your photos? Between you and sis Aalia I think this internet is becoming a scary place!

    By the way sis, will u send me your email in shaa Allah, ummtravis @ live . com if interested to view my blog... i won't ask again ;) just thought maybe u forgot...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeek sis that is gross! Thanks for the invite :-) Hope you are well sis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Salaam,

    I wondered why you started a new blog! OMG! So HOW did you come to realise??

    I just have to try to remember my sign ID for blogger, that's my problem. :/

    Wordpress has the option of password protected posts remember which means you can have pictureless public posts and private ones with pics.

    ReplyDelete
  8. arr... password protected!!! I forgot about that pff... May be Ill change it over

    ReplyDelete
  9. sad that happened to u. i enjoed readin ur post/blog very much. was nice knowin u thru ur blog n im glad to ve found ur blog n knwn u as a muslimah.i ve my reasons. jus wanted to leave a comment u dont knw me. been a silent reader. n from the looks of it ur gonna get a new blog or so.so i guess this is it with me reading ur blog often. thanks for ur posts n great inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed