4 January 2009

Would you pray for Palestine??

So my girl Nora has written a post about getting those of you in and around London, UK for a 24 hour prayer virgil for Palestine. Would you be interested? All you need is a prayer mat & a bottle of water for wudu :) If you cant pray there are jobs that would need your helping hand too insha'allah. So please... comment on the blog and let her know your opinion on the event insha'allah

2 comments:

  1. such a good idea mashallah too bad im not there-amal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love too! InshaAllah someone can arrange something like that here!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed