I just wanted to clarify a few things about my blog after reading a comment left by silent Sarah :) insha'allah she doesnt mind me using her name.
Anyways, I will not be making a new blog. All that you will see on here (or not see as the case is) is pics on me & my friends, those pics will be left for my private blog which wont be updated that often. I will still be posting on here as usual and then copying picture blogs over to my private one and putting extra pics into it insha'allah.
Insha'allah thats made things a little clearer :D
salam alaykom... lots of work !!!
ReplyDeletexoxo
Tag your it...
ReplyDeletesee my blog.
as salamu alaykum
ReplyDeletebetter like this Ammena! insh'Allah they'll leave u alone! ;)
salam
ReplyDeleteglad ur not shutting down totaly!:)
yaay!!!i got a slight grin reading that.hope whoever they wer learnt there lesson n dont do more damage!inshallah
thank u so much for not toaly goin password protected!:)