14 January 2009

I just wanted to share this picture because I think its a really nice one for multifaith especially as its 2 young boys masha'allah. Click the picture for a link to the blog I got it from

3 comments:

  1. Mashallah that is so nice... we can only pray that peace and brotherly/sisterly love overcomes hatred!

    ReplyDelete
  2. masI absolutely love this picture. My friend sent it to me just the other day and it made me smile and be very hopeful. InshaAllah one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sweet innocence of kids. Masha'Allah. The day will come. Insha'Allah. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed