


Thanks to Jana for this blog that pointed me in the direction of the sale at long tall Sally masha'allah. They were having a buy one get one free on clearance skirts, I found the sale skirts too and ended up paying 70 quid for 4 skirts :) well I received them today and I love them... they are totally the right length for me (41 inches) and although the linen skirts are big in the hip area but for a fiver each (10 quid and buy one get one free) who can complain? The last one is the linen one, you can click the pictures for more details and the linen skirt I got in both the colours (truffle & spice)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?