29 January 2009

She tagged me!

So lovely miss new new york decided to tag me for some reason which Im only assuming is her trying to get out of studying hehe... so here goes and I apologise for my 'N/A' because I really dont have an answer to them, it honestly isnt me being lazy... its me being boring!!

NOTE: You have to add one additional "favorite" thing to the end of the list when you answer

Favorite color: Blue and yellow

Favorite perfume (guys): I smell nice scents throughout the day on guys.. I never know what they are so I couldnt tell you

Favorite perfume (girls): I actually dont wear perfume so this is my first N/A

Favorite pj brand: I have to agree with miss NNY and say its all about comfort, although I like baggy trousers and long tops that I can pray in, or at least long length nighties when my hijab will cover my arms

Favorite clothes brand in general: hmm, I wear a lot of Old Navy stuff (is that showing my lean towards canadian clothing? lol)

Favorite person in the entire world: hmm.. I should really say my mum but she mostly is my favourite person to be around, I should also add my BFF Dianna

Favorite country: so far? I would have to say... Turkey, just because I remember the scenery and the history there

Favorite car: BMW any old model.. my dream car is an old style yellow BMW insha'allah

Favorite sport: Football (to watch) Snowboarding (to do)

Favorite sport player: Duncan Ferguson :D

Favorite spot in America: Not been to a lot of places in the states, but fondest memories from Michigan & Chicago

Favorite animal: horses

Favorite movie: not really got a favourite, although got many I could watch again and again

Favorite singer: I dont really listen to music

Favorite day in the week: As Im not working they all tend to mean the same to me at the moment

Favorite time of the day: Evening

Favorite holiday season: Winter (in Canada) and the little summer UK has

Favorite number: erm.. dont really have one

Favorite food: Chinese

Favorite chocolate: anything Cadburys or Lindt

Favorite cartoon: classic Tom and Jerry

Favorite blogger: So many to choose from... so everyone on my blogger lists and more!!

Favorite Flavor Ice Cream: Mint choc chip!!

Favorite Mobile Brand: hmm, not back into brands at the moment, just something that does the job

Favorite name: (female) Hawa (male) David or Ibrahim

Favorite hobby: Reading

Favorite room in my house: Bedroom

Favorite Fruit: hmm.. I love them all, with shout outs to bananas and kiwis

Favorite flower: hmm.. anything really

Favorite Word: dude... as in, some dude goes to me...

Im adding- Favourite non religious book: I have to go with Eat Pray Love at the moment

TAG!! These Bloggers are it:

oOUmmHasanOo
Dear Miss Organica
Sister Aalya
My good friend Mev

and I think everyone else has been tagged...feel free to complete it if you havent :D

2 comments:

  1. HAHA SIS! I loved it! Though I wish I could get out of studying, Mr. Desert had to tell me last night to close the book because it was welllllll past midnight and I was alright on no sleep from the previous day. BTW I soooo used to be stuck on saying "Dude" but I called my mother dude one day and that did it in for me! Believe me Mothers are NOT dudes! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol you mean boringham:P nah i wasnt even there to begin with joker!!!
    Im a london gal through and through
    We should defintly meet up when you get here:)

    Inshallah will send you an email sis
    take care...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed