28 January 2009

Bungee jumping

So Ive added this event to my facebook, I have to raise 200 pound through sponsorship to be eligible for it and well I want to know if I can raise the money before I actually enter and dont get anything. I would like to raise more... but at least the 200, Ive already been offered a fiver, so thats just 195 left to raise for these people who are trying to help our youth in UK.

So the question is... will you sponsor me? and how much?

1 comment:

  1. i'll sponsor u whatever i've got in my paypal/pizza fund...

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed