28 January 2009

hmm...




You Are the Philosopher



You love thinking things over and developing theories.

Learning is very important to you, and you pursue knowledge relentlessly.



You love to talk about the things you know, often in more detail than people would like to hear.

And you know a lot! You're always taking on new subjects, interests, and hobbies.



You are at your best when you are left alone to ponder your newest ideas and experiments.

You tend to withdraw from environments that are loud, contentious, or passionate.

What Role Do You Play?

lol... this is totally me... anyone willing to stand up and disagree?? at first I was like... erm, philosopher? moi? hmm, but reading the description its totally me...
Thanks to Aalya for originally pointing the quiz out to me :D

5 comments:

  1. Got to agree that is totally you!!

    Maybe I should try another quiz??

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Role Do You Play?
    You Are the Philosopher

    You love thinking things over and developing theories.
    Learning is very important to you, and you pursue knowledge relentlessly.

    You love to talk about the things you know, often in more detail than people would like to hear.
    And you know a lot! You're always taking on new subjects, interests, and hobbies.

    You are at your best when you are left alone to ponder your newest ideas and experiments.
    You tend to withdraw from environments that are loud, contentious, or passionate.


    :lol: I got the same...I don't think so!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been tagged! :0)

    http://desert-veil.blogspot.com/2009/01/ive-been-taggedagain.html

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed