So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
26 January 2009
Distracted
... yes this is me today... just a few days ago I found out that my uncle is actually sicker than we were led to believe. We have been ignoring my aunties cries of wolf (his sister who lives up north, while hes down south) and my other uncles version of the sob story only until my cousin found out that he cant move off the bed and his body is eating itself. Last night he was finally put in hospital and today hes been moved twice, we found out hes been diagnosed with pneumonia and Im praying he gets better. My cousin is driving down on Saturday insha'allah and as I will be down there already by then I will probably have to make my way over insha'allah.. it cuts into plans, but Allah (swt) is the greatest of planners and family is more important. Allahu alim. Please remember my family in your duaa girls... insha'allah, jazakAllah khair
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are right sis, Allah is the best of planners.
ReplyDeleteMay Allah make it easy for all of you and give your uncle shifa.
Ameena - I will keep your family in my duaa's...I pray your uncle gets better and recovers quickly.
ReplyDeleteSalam alaykom.. as always.. in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteMay Allah ease everyone's worry and pain, Incha'allah.
b safe sis !!
xo
Inshallah you uncle gets better ... I'm keeping you in my Dua's as always... take care (big hugs)
ReplyDeleteAslamu alakum hun
ReplyDeletesorry to read about uncle my uncle had a terrible flesh eating cancer too and my mum flew out to India t be by his side durring his last weeks, not the same but yes family's are important and you must go see him if only to offer your support to loved ones. Wishing you well sister hugsxxxxxxx
Salam sis,
ReplyDeletehow's ur uncle now?
i hope things are going alright...