so I do want to talk about my current mood.
Last week I bumped into a great auntie of mine, her husband (my uncle, my grandads brother) died a few years ago. Anyways, I asked if she was ok and listened in silence trying to keep the tears in as she told me she had been diagnosed with breast cancer. I managed to mumble that I would be around to see her soon and walked off on my errands (not in a nasty way) Today I managed to push myself to go and visit, they had been for the results this morning and were told the lump was benign (hence my mood) although they found a second lump deeper into the tissue. Her daughter told me that the doctors had said they are 85% sure it can be dealt with through medication... she will get the results on the 2nd biopsy Feb 3rd insha'allah, so I will be able to know more then, for the time being Im relieved that shes ok and pray that it will stay that way.
Ive just booked my tickets to go down to London for a week too... I need to get away from here, from the north, from my family and from this house... granted London probably isnt the best place to go but my girl Ines wants me down ;) honestly!! thats what she said :D so we are 'planning' things to do.. and I use the term loosely as I wouldnt dare suggest that she organises things hehee..
Thats enough from me for the evening.
Peace and salams, Ammena
Mashallah I am happy to hear that about your aunt! Keeping her in my prayers that all will be well!
ReplyDeleteI think its great that you are going away a bit to London! Enjoy the time!
Good news about your aunt. Inshallah she will get good news in Feb.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice time in London and tell us all about it. Don't forget the pics, lol.
Assalamu alaikom,
ReplyDeleteInsha'Allah, the deeper lump is ALSO benign. How terrifying. *hugs and good wishes to you and your family*
eyes
I just stumbled across your blog. Nice :)
ReplyDeleteAlhamdulillah it's benign.
Have a grea trip in london. :)