19 January 2009

Punky Moods

so I dont know if any of you noticed the little moods thing on the right side at the top of my blog. I stole it off Aalya heehee.. I do update it every day if you ever want to catch the type of mood Im in on that day. Please be aware that if I dont want to talk about why my face says what it says I wont talk about it and please respect my privacy. JazakAllah khair

3 comments:

  1. I suspect someone is attention seeking with these punky moods (:rolls eyes:)

    LOL

    cudn't resist

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...Okay...

    Understand that we care about you and if it says you're broken hearted (like it does right now), then there will be those among us who are actually worried and not simply curious...

    I hope you're doing all right!!!

    -e_s-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second that (what the above poster said!)

    Inshallah all will be well! You know `we` are all here for you!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed