- Goji berries
- Quinoa
- Oysters
- Rooibos Tea
- Acai berries
- Golden Linseed
- Tofu YES
- Fresh Mint tea YES
- Yam YES
- Edamame
- Soya Beans YES
- Seaweed YES
- Lychees YES
- Ginger Wine
- Kimchi
- Okra YES
- Miso Soup YES
- Sushi YES
- Nettle Tea
- Millet
- Jerusalem Artichokes
- White Tea
- Mauka Honey
- Pomegranates YES
- Macadamia Nuts YES
- Pumpkin Seeds YES
- Figs YES
- Kale YES
- Beetroot YES
- Herring YES
20
ReplyDeleteThe rest....urrrr think i'll give um a miss taa...
Only 14 grrrrrrrrrrr!
ReplyDeleteWow you have tried alot. I think I've tried about 3 or 4 of these. But I have a while to go until I'm 30 so maybe I'll squeeze in a few more
ReplyDelete21. ^^ Now if only I know how to get a hold of the other 9 ...
ReplyDeleteI looked at it quick and I seem to be at 9 only! I guess I still have a few years to try all of these :p
ReplyDeleteAssalamu alaikom,
ReplyDeleteAnd after you're 30, what? You're not allowed to have 'em if you haven't already tried 'em? Darn. :P
As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest sister,
ReplyDeleteOh, this is interesting.. I have erm 2 months to try what I haven't (5 things). :D
Take care
Love Farhana
I have had 11, but then at my age (over 30) I should probably have had them all!
ReplyDeleteAh too late! Turned 30 a few months ago! But yes, I've tried a few! Actually tried a few (including seaweed) when I was a kid as I have a family with very diverse tastes! Only tried white tea a few weeks ago and would like to try a few of the other things on the list in sha Allah!
ReplyDeleteyikes...ive only tried sushi :S
ReplyDeleteI've tried 20 of them...but since im past 30 I don't think ill try any of the other ones...haha!
ReplyDeleteSo there!!
LOL love the list!