19 February 2009

Broke

Yes peeps.. Im broke :) and Im feeling it now. I just picked up the car to take me and my cousin to visit my uncle in hospital in Oxford tomorrow insha'allah, 44 quid... but my auntie said she would pay for it alhamdulillah. So why am I feeling broke you may ask? because Im thinking of the petrol I have to put into it and the fact that Im relying on her to pay for it.. but also because we have schemed to get more money out of my auntie. Bad I know but this isnt just me.. my cousin & my mum have been involved with it, and it isnt like we are forcing the money out of my auntie... she offered, so we decided to take the money for the weeks use of the car, but not actually take the car for a week. :D So I have a cute little fiesta with tinted back windows, very cute!! and I love how zippy it feels, hmm Im thinking if I need to get a car I like the feel of this one :) hint hint.. anyone want to buy me a car?? :)

Anyways, news on uncle... the doctors have given him a tracheotomy to help with him breathing.. it isnt really good news because it means that the treatment before wasnt really working, but it does mean that hes awake which is a good thing. The other thing is that the drugs (that have kept him sedated) are finally coming out of his system, hes waking up and was obviously agitated with the whole issue. So apparently the nurses talked to him and calmed him down, so he was a little better but he had a little seizure this morning and they dont know why. Im hoping that we will be able to get some news tomorrow when we drive down. Im not currently praying, but I sooo wanted to so that I could say to my cousin.. u mind if i just pop into the prayer room to say my prayers? I think I might still do something along those lines.

Insha'allah Im staying at another cousins on the weekend and Im intending on explaining my Islam to her and the situation with bro A (she had offered him a place to stay masha'allah, but he decided against it because of her 2 dogs) We are watching a few films, get a takeaway, girlie night.. so I will report back.. shes my age, we went to same high school so sort of grew up together and shes still trying to look after me bless her.

Anyways, thats it for now...
Peace and salams, Ammena

4 comments:

  1. Assalamu alaikom,
    Being broke is one heck of a crummy feeling and it's NO FUN. I sympathize.

    I was going to ask about your uncle last night when I posted on here. So I'm glad to hear the update, although I'm sorry he's not happy or doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. sounds busy..
    May Allah ease your uncle's suffering..Amine.

    And May Allah make ur deen eaier to practice. Inchaallah.
    hang in there... even thelittle steps willmake a huge difference.
    will be thinking of ya !!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. May Allah make things easier for you and reward you for your patience during both the cash situation and with fammily things...
    Ameen...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Salaams Dear:

    Hmm ... Hustling the auntie? lol

    Insha Allah your uncle is better and things improve with the family.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed