18 February 2009

Bored

Seeing as Ms ES commented on the fact that I hadnt changed my mood for 2 days I thought I would change and explain. So my current mood is why I havent changed it... yes peeps.. Im bored!! I have no car! and havent been out the house for the past 2 days, insha'allah Im planning on going to see my poorly great auntie down the road today so that will get me out. I have an eye appointment tomorrow and insha'allah Im going to stay at my cousins for a night over the weekend (if she isnt working) so thats the future plans. Actually, my friend from school came over with her nearly 5 year old yesterday, she stayed for a few hours... talked about things with my mum, future plans, my religion (she was the first person that I really told about my conversion and has always been there for me alhamdulillah)
My Grandad came back from Malta yesterday... he was supposed to be there for 3 weeks, but came back after about 10 days... dont ask!! old people! *rolls eyes*
On a totally random tangent.. ES was good to speak to you the other week :) I miss you.. Anisah, got an email from n-ti telling me about a closing down sale they are having.. are you able to get there?? Someone has given me a kick to get back into my stitching and my learning masha'allah.. surah at-takathur here we come insha'allah. Now Im home alone and off to watch LMOTP :D

4 comments:

  1. Salam alaykom sis :)
    when I read this , I went back to my email and checked it out..thinking my preggo brain missed something...
    my dear dear ammena.. needs a refresh course in french.. ca dis...
    Tout doit ere vendu pour faire place ( she forgot de la )a la NOUVELLE Collection

    et ca veut dire....everything must be sold to make room for the new coolection...
    SO.. voila... ca ne ferme pas ;)

    I would really love to go...bt its on other side of Montreal and really I don;t hav the cash for this stuff righ now with the hubby going to school and all :(

    plus baby comes before mommy at his point...
    about you being distracted from stichiing and learning.. I think it's perectly understandable with what's going on in ur life righ now :) so no need for kicking ok !! lol maybe a little nudge..lol

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok ok.. so closing down sale may have been the wrong words to use. I actually didnt read the email properly lol.. too bad u cant make it over. I emailed her cause she hasnt updated the website in years, and shes got buy one get one half price (i read that!) on the tunics.. can i send em to u?? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya,..I know I went to the site too...Im gonna talk to Nelly today and have her say smth next time they meet up... ( their stores are close I think.)
    Last time I emailed the lady at this place.. I told her that her site was not updated..and that she would be getting so much more business if she did...( including me..cause you know she doesnt put the big sizes on her site)
    she told me she would be updating it..but has never. Some products she pu in her special email are not een ON her site !! so how are we gonna order?
    makes NO sense.
    * rolling eyes*
    so she is wasting her money on publicity via internet...if you ask me.. cause how can anyone order these specials?

    anyway..if there is a buncha of girls.and this sale goes on till next week...I can maybe take a run down there and then mail to everyone...but I would ned the $ upfront...cause I dont ahve any !! lol

    Salams fer now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalamu alaikom,
    I think that blue shirt you have from them is simply gorgeous. It's SO FLATTERING on you. (Masha'Allah. Lucky brat. LOL) But yeah, the website sucks.

    Hope you get unbored soon. :) Sounds like you will.

    Yeah, it was nice to just chill out and yap on the phone with ya. Too bad I never end up online during the morning or the afternoon anymore! At least we could chat there.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed