15 February 2009

Curious

Now this isnt a new one for those who know me.. Im a curious person by nature, but my mood has been the same for awhile now and I wanted to change it. I havent been out the house in 2 days, hence why I havent changed it. Anyways... so Im curious at the moment, curious to see what Allah has written for me over this year. Please dont read this wrong.. this isnt me being ungrateful or 'wishing' for other things. Cant a girl just be curious?? huh?

3 comments:

  1. Depends on the level of Curiosity again....

    However on another note...did curiosity really kill the cat? or was it just Allah's will....

    What is that phrase all about anyways....

    http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/curiosity-killed-the-cat.html

    Just for entertainment...

    guess you're not the only curious one eh... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam alaykom ! Well I for one, think it's a positive thing...I'm excited for your future and what it holds. Inchaallah all good things :)
    It's kinda ncie to have like a clean slate and see what comes up ur path.
    Always an adventure !! lol
    luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Assalamu alaikom,
    Wow, two days, doesn't sound like you at all!! I'm a big fan of curiosity (hence why I found so many things INTERESTING) but I hope your mood is okay!!!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed