12 February 2009

Describe......

... me & ur relationship with me in 4 words... Image I just wanna know how everyone sees me, and their relationship with me (if you have one with me that is) If u post, insha'allah Ill do the same for you

This is an old 360 blog too... but seeing as I obviously I have new readers that I didnt have over on 360 Id like to see what you all say :D
here are some of the quotes from the last blog
Aalya "Friend, creative-thinker, always there (when you need her) :)"
Somayya "Friend, sister, like-minded, supportive. How's that???"
Anisah "salam sis :) ok here goes..... sister, curious, generous, friend"

2 comments:

  1. ok here goes...

    friend/sister
    fun
    wise
    generous

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. bless, you didnt even totally copy off your last one ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed