Well, Im back in the north Im not too sure where home would be right now :) Ive always been asked where I class home as after travelling around so much, to me home is where Im going at the end of the day. It isnt about who lives there, or what materials I have there, its just about where I feel comfortable to be going to when the day is finished alhamdulillah. I had such a good week with
princess Ines shes wrote about a few things that we did while I was there. We went to the Sno zone in Milton Kenyes, halal sweetie shopping in Asda, Wagamama in Brent Cross shopping centre. I met up with
Mina for a few hours we did East London mosque for dhuhr and asr, pizza hut, La veil (we were both not impressed sorry) and lots of chit chatting, shes a good sister masha'allah. I met up with another sister Sarah (no blog) from my forum and we chatted over several drinks in a few coffee places, we (ok I) even saw Neil Morrisey walk past Pret a Manger (guy from Men behaving badly) What else did I do? hmm... the snow really messed up things, but was nice to see.. oh yeh I had an interview for a job at a school on thursday would have been perfect but Allahu alim it wasnt meant to be, so now Im back again looking for jobs. I picked up a car on friday and drove some family down to Oxford to visit my sick uncle in Hospital, hes even worse than we originally thought and since I saw him the saturday before. Hes on a ventilator and the infection is still very strong in his chest, I just pray he gets better soon insha'allah.
Ive also come to a few conclusions and decisions about my private life and how things are going on in my blog... there are certain areas of my life that will be mentioned less on here, you probably wont even miss it.. but for my own safety, protection and pleasing of my creator I have to and I know you all understand.
Here are some pictures to leave you with :)
1. Baker street tube station, the Sherlock Holmes picture is actually made up of mini shadows of the same pic, its cool :D 2. Way to Sno Zone 3. Wagamama 4. Largest Indian temple outside of India (this is the story I got off Ines, dunno whether its Sikh or Hindu) 5. Snowman the girls made, arms courtesy of Nadia hehe 6. Sno Zone 7. Check out the snowfall against the block of flats 8. Bus ride from Brent cross








Salam alaykom sis.
ReplyDeletewelcome home.. whever that may be or feel like for you.
I do wish one thing though for you, Incha'allah. It's really ahve a home. A place where you feel happy safe and loved, Not that you don;t have that already..Im sure u do..but those things all at once.
I'm sorry about u Uncle. things do not look good at all:( May Allah help you all through this struggle and most of all ease his pain and suffering. Amine.
xoxox
Salam Sis, sounds like you had a lovely time.. but how did you find getting around London, i heard on the news that transport system got really messed up?.. anyways i guess this leaves more time to talk and drink that yummy coffe :D
ReplyDeletei will keep your uncle in my dua'a..
regards
umm hasan
Glad you had a good time! Look at all the snow ...wow!
ReplyDeleteThe food looks yummy!
Hey aslamu alakum sorry i missed you this time but looks like you had good fun, i am understand the privacy sister and good for you hun. The temple is Hindu.
ReplyDeleteoh and i am glad you got to see uncle and that all is well as it can be there.
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about your uncle, may Allah give him shifaa.
ReplyDeleteI had a good time too, mashallah. By the way you forgot to mention that the food pic is courtesy of moi :lol:
Hey Ammena, hope your uncle is doing a lot better, your always in my duaa's sis, Inshallah everything happens for a reason and you will find a job thats meant for you.
ReplyDeleteLuv ya loads
your sister in Islam
Amina xXx
aww it feels good to be home isn't it? :) nice shots btw. i hope someday i'll get to be in oxford too! :D
ReplyDelete