12 February 2009

Apparently

Im no longer a 'young' person. I went to a centre today to ask what I was entitled to in regards to an eye test with being on JSA... she asked my age, then proceeded to tell me the centre usually deals with young people, that is 25 years old and under... how old do you feel? Made me think, people see an age as being old but I feel just as I did when I wasnt even 20.. just goes to show eh?

1 comment:

  1. haahahahahahahahahaa
    masha'allah.. I still feel 20 lol so get used to it sis lol

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed