
So this is my blog, this is my life, this is my world, these are my experiences. Feel free to roam, question and learn with me, comment as we go and leave your prejudices at the door please.
22 March 2009
Long Tall Sally
Purchases from the sales, I bought the top in an XS (8-10) I know the next size would have been way too big for me. However it is a little tight so I dont think I will be wearing it with as tight a jean as I was wearing it with. Bear in mine... they werent tight! I just do have looser jeans :) I found that you could see the button area where it sticks out in a point at the top... you all know what I mean lol. Hence why I made this set with a long dark blue denim skirt (I found an online store that sells only long denim skirts) Then I made 2 sets of accessories, either sticking with the blue and heels (as I know how much you girls like heels) or taking the greeny colour of the material and adding a few splashes of different green... ever comfortable ballet pumps yay. So what do you think? Green or blue? Ill let you decide... but I would sooo be rocking the green in the spring months


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:) I like the blue side :D
ReplyDeleteI need the long denim skirt's website sis, please. Can you believe it that I spent a couple of hours looking for a denim skirt yesterday and came home without one? Yasmine was so fed up...she suggested we look on line but again nothing. Do they do big sizes?
ReplyDeleteOh and love the blue theme, mashallah.
Hate that button-sticking out thing! Love the skirt with it!
ReplyDeleteLove heels so that it my choice...but the flats are nice too :)