1 April 2009

Home

Salam, its been awhile since I last wrote as Ive been offline for the last week. My mum was over to visit my uncle and sort things out for him so we were down there with no available internet connection. He is still critically ill in Intensive Care and everything is in the hands of our creator so Im leaving at that. My mum was just as annoying as usual with her constant criticisms, questions and assumptions, but did I really expect anything else? I fool myself. Anyways, life is going to get back to routine now insha'allah, I had a run in with my grandfather this morning which really knocked me for 6 and left me in tears for a good while (Im filling up now just thinking about it) I could do with a friend here but for now I just have to deal with it myself unfortunately but Allah only tests me with what I can cope with, thats what I have to keep reminding myself. Hopefully things will get better soon because I really dont know how much longer I can cope with this emptiness.

7 comments:

  1. Assalamu alaikom,
    Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry you're feeling like this. I wish I could do something to make you feel better. *hugs* Know that you are well loved by many... I'm sorry you're not very happy right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Ammena, sorry to hear you're so down...you always have a friend in me :-)

    Take care,
    Washi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry that you had to go through all of this...but you know you have friends from all over who are here to listen and support! (Hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam alaykom.. so sorry about the run in with ur grandad...I'm sad too, cause I thought you going back home would give you so much happiness...hugss...
    but with all struggles..I hope you come out of this with more wisdom and more strength , Incha'allah.
    B positive...try to think what advise you would give if it was you giving the advise. :)
    Eyes is right u know...you are much loved by so many. so hang in there...and remember the one that loves you the most...Allah T'allah :)Fi Amenallah xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. A.A. Ammena, hope you get this in the highest of health and Imaan, so sorry to hear things are like that but Inshallah khair have faith sweety...

    *A big hug*

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've said it yourself...Allah will not give you a burden bigger than you can bear. Also I know that you will come out stronger. You are in my thought and du'as sis. I wish there was more I could do..Love you sis.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Assalamu Alaykum,

    We all love you dear and hope this too shall pass. Know that tonight Allah will protect you. Family relationships are always hard and you are courageous for handling yourself so well. Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed