6 April 2009

Long Tall Sally

And here is another set that I just made with the sale skirt that I bought from Long Tall Sally for just 10 pounds.. yes Im still bargain hunting over here lol. If anyone is looking for long skirts I definately recommend this shop, and if there is one that you can easily get to I definately recommend popping in first to make sure you like the quality and material of what you are buying. Although you can return things from online alhamdulillah, it just makes it easier I think. I hate buying stuff online with this image in my head and then I get it and its cheap material or feels different that you thought, or when you wear it you remember you have something else in the same material/cut and you dont wear THAT because of that reason. So check out the shops :D
brown skirt
I have to say I dont really like the brown boots but thing they go very well with the outfit, remember you wouldnt be seeing the whole boot anyways. As for what I would wear... probably the brown top with the white shoes and hijab, what about you lot?

1 comment:

  1. Everything you chose looks great sis! It reminds me of the time before I had my kiddies, when I was able to take time to choose what I wear. But I guess when you start a family and the children absorb your mind 24/7, your attention shifts totally away from clothes. I now feel myself going in favour of black abayas, which are always neutral, suit any occasion, look always smart, no hussle to match my clothes, and always islamically correct. This leaves me more time for more important things to do in life, and time is so precious when you have almost none left for other things than these ever absorbing cuttest little creatures called children :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed