8 April 2009

Plans

I know I havent been on here much and its really through no fault of my own.. I just have nothing to blog about. I have no car so Im stuck at home, with the only thing to do if I want to go out being gardening or a 10 minutes walk to the local shops which I dont want to tempt my bank account too often. So like I said... nothing.
However I am currently planning a mini break away.. nothing fancy like Paris or anywhere, just good old Yorkshire. Gonna be in Bradford & huddersfield. Meet up with old friends, uni friends, and general friends insha'allah ummS, Jules, Dee, Zee, Sadia, Aqsa, Kareema.. I know these names mean nothing to you (unless u reguarly read my comments from jules and ummS) but I thought I would give a little knowledge. There is shopping, masjids, eating and generally picture taking activities planned for the few days I will be over there.. so look out for them around my internet world (Blogger, facebook & flickr) insha'allah. I cant wait, Im getting proper excited now and everything else has blown out the window lol :D

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you :) Can't wait for more pics!! Enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Assalamu alaikom,
    Awesome! :) I look forward to the pictures and the report!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed