2 March 2009

Yes, edgy

My uncle had a massive U turn yesterday, one of his lungs collapsed and we were told that the doctors dont think he will survive from this whole illness. Also, we finally got it out of them that my uncle knows what is wrong with him but he has asked for it to not be disclosed to any of the family :( I only hope and pray that he knows what he is doing. I wont disrespect his wishes and moan and complain about not knowing, because that is what he wanted and it wouldnt make a bit of difference if I knew what was doing this to him . Im going to Oxford again tomorrow insha'allah, just wanted to keep you up to date and ask for your duaa... I pray that he recovers from this enough to come home where I can show him the beauty of Islam if Allah (subhana wa ta'ala) has it written for his heart to be uncovered to this. However, I know that if it isnt written there is nothing I can do. Allahu alim. Its been a rollercoaster lately I can tell you that!!

6 comments:

  1. Salam alaykom.
    One of the hardest things about being a convert ehn sis...
    well..all we can do is pray and pray some more.
    May Allah ease his pain and make his journey an easier one. Amine
    May Allah help you all accept and may your pain of watching him suffer be less, Incha'allah
    xoxxo hang in there...
    ur in my duaas. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am keeping you and your family in my Dua's inshallah your uncle will recover...it is such a difficult situation to be in - inshallah his pain and suffering will be lessened

    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ammena, just want you to know that you are always in my duahs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assalamu alaikom,
    I'm so sorry to hear this... I will definitely keep your family in my du'a.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inshallah it will turn out for the best, what Allah has decreed we cannot miss...hang in there and your family is in my prayers sis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. May Allah grant him shifa and guide him to his truth. And help you to have strength during this time. Ameen.

    hang in there Sis, it is hard, but the best thing you can offer sometimes in just a hand to hold.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave your comments, baring in mind that I dont have to accept them if they show ignorance, hatred or racism.. but I generally accept them all because what free country do we live in if you cant express yourself through my blogs?

UK Islamic Events Feed